The Quality in Careers Standard is designed as a development and external assessment framework for accrediting the highest quality CEIAG provision by education providers. Investor in Careers supports educational providers to meet the National Quality in Careers Standard through our unique 3 stage approach which focuses on Commitment, Organisation, Delivery and Evaluation. Our approach to meeting the national Standards supports schools to deliver effective CEIAG, meet statutory and Ofsted inspection requirements and improve their student’s life chances.
Why choose to do the Quality in Careers Award through Investor in Careers?
- DfE statutory guidance January 2018 Strongly Recommends schools achieve a Quality in Careers Award to demonstrate the quality of their CEIAG provision
- Provide a clear framework for meeting the statutory guidance and is flexible to ensure areas who do not have to adhere to the statutory duty are providing their pupils with an excellent CEIAG curriculum
- Support your preparation for OFSTED and demonstrate how you are meeting the duty placed on schools/colleges to ensure pupils are well prepared for the next stage of their education, training and/or employment
- Will raise the standard of CEIAG across the institution and within the curriculum areas
- The award focuses on high quality careers education and the delivery of careers focused IAG underpinned by Gatsby and the Career Development Institute.
- It places a high value on work related learning and employability skills
- It is a supportive process, achieved in a realistic time frame
- Benefit from our experienced and occupationally competent assessors
- A developmental and supportive approach to meeting the Standards
- CSW are on the end of a phone to offer support throughout the award.